|MBMI Resources Inc. ("MBMI" or the "Company") is committed to take positive action to conserve natural resources and minimize the impact of its activities on the environment through diligent application of appropriate technology and responsible conduct at all stages of exploration, development, mining and mineral processing.
MBMI's Environmental Policy provides a measurable framework for the performance of the Company's activities in an environmentally responsible manner, ensuring compliance by the Company and its employees with all applicable environmental regulations and commitments.
MBMI Resources Inc. will:
• Evaluate, plan, construct, and operate all projects and facilities to reduce adverse environmental impacts and to meet or exceed applicable environmental laws, regulations, and standards. In the absence of applicable regulations, the Company will apply cost effective best management practices to protect the environment.
• Require managers of all projects and operations to adhere to the Company Environmental Policy and to identify, evaluate, and minimize risks to the environment.
• Continuously review environmental achievements and technology to seek and implement methods for further improvement.
• Require all operations to have site-specific emergency response plans, which meet or exceed all applicable regulations.
• Conduct regular audits of environmental performance and emergency response plans to verify compliance with the Company's policy and applicable regulations. Identify revisions or improvements to current practices in order to minimize environmental impacts.
• Educate employees in environmental matters and responsibilities relating to performance of their assigned tasks. Entrust all employees to maintain necessary environmental performance for their activities.
• Foster communication with shareholders, the public, employees, and government to enhance understanding of environmental issues affecting the Company's activities.
• Work pro-actively with government and the public to define environmental priorities. Participate in the development of responsible laws for the protection of the environment.